in-dzair Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Database Used For Facebook

Répondre au sujet    in-dzair Index du Forum » EL MENCHARE » critique du monde Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
gemmdarny
HOULEUR COMFIRMé
HOULEUR COMFIRMé

Masculin

Message Database Used For Facebook Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Which means its time to find out exactly how the Windows updates Microsoft has released will affect your PC& Dave Parrack January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Revealed: How Spectre Updates Will Affect Your PC Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get Buying Guides Need Cheap Headphones? These Are the Best You Can Get Cheap headphones worth your money can be hard to find. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 17 '09 at 19:39 answered Jun 17 '09 at 19:21 belgariontheking 1,26211014 39 I have a feeling you're going to have to explain that a bit more for some people here. facebook.com/FacebookEngineering –John Meagher Jun 17 '09 at 19:42 Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out –Marin Jun 17 '09 at 19:45 2 +1 Good question, leading to an excellent discussion. –Neil N Jun 17 '09 at 19:49 4 Especially when it's a valid answer and is echoed by the other answers (although I didn't copy from them, when I answered, there where no answers) –Malfist Jun 17 '09 at 19:50 4 TheTXI: I think comments on downvotes are a courtesy, especially on answers that don't obviously deserve them, but I also agree that comments should not be mandated. So every user has its own key and the friends details in a queue; to know how cassandra works look at this: shareimprove this answer edited Jun 20 '17 at 22:22 Benjamin 14.1k23109206 answered Aug 20 '10 at 5:51 user362541 9112 Very interesting , thank you my friend. The nodes are users and "friendships" are edges. On my machine (i7 4770k, SSD, 16gb RAM) the result was 0.18 seconds for that query. MySQL partitioning? –veidelis Jun 4 '14 at 7:30 2 you can be sure that facebook does not use a RDBMS for this, it is common knowledge that they, twitter and everyone else that needs to run queries like this use a graph database of some flavor. –TheTXI Jun 17 '09 at 19:22 4 I think a more interesting question would be how to persist such a huge structure (we're talking about 200 million nodes and billions of edges) in a way that it can easily be searched and updated. You want to let the DB do the check on if you liked a post already or not or you'll have to do in code. Saikat Basu January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? iPhone and iPad Creative What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? There are three iOS Adobe Photoshop apps and each of them serves a specific purpose. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Maintains an average of 35,000 concurrent connections to a total of 80 Web servers. Here are three of the best! Kannon Yamada January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 3 Superpowers You Can Get at CES 2018: Drones, Instant Camera, and More 7 Ways Alexa and Amazon Echo Pose a Privacy Risk Security 7 Ways Alexa and Amazon Echo Pose a Privacy Risk Amazons Echo devices are neat, but having a network-connected microphone in your bedroom is a potential privacy nightmare. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . –JordanBelf Feb 8 '15 at 5:53 JordanBelf: stackoverflow.com/help/privileges/close-questions –zondo Jul 3 '16 at 4:50 add a comment 10 Answers 10 active oldest votes up vote 23 down vote Facebook.com Hive (Data warehouse for Hadoop, supports tables and a variant of SQL called hiveQL). shareimprove this answer edited Dec 17 '10 at 11:03 community wiki 2 revs, 2 users 76%Mohammed Nasman 3 Does this mean they have one database server handling a gazillion things everything? How does it not blow up?? –Edmund Jun 24 '14 at 20:11 add a comment up vote 11 down vote Microsoft.com SQL Server (no surprise there) Microsoft.com stats: 250 million unique visits/month. Sources: shareimprove this answer answered Jul 11 '09 at 10:07 community wiki niktech Digg recently migrated "green badge" feature to cassandra: blog.digg.com/?p=966 –Vladimir Oct 30 '09 at 17:38 add a comment up vote 8 down vote Twitter.com MySQL (Relational Database). Here is my disappointing test for just findings friends of friends: DB Schema: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS friends ( id int(11) NOT NULL, userid int(11) NOT NULL, friendid int(11) NOT NULL ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTOINCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; Friends of Friends Query: ( select friendid from friends where userid = 1 ) union ( select distinct ff.friendid from friends f join friends ff on ff.userid = f.friendid where f.userid = 1 ) I really recommend you to create you some sample data with at least 10k user records and each of them having at least 250 friend connections and then run this query. Either cache the friendlists per user or map your relational DB in parts or the whole thing to a graph and query the graph DB. did you ever get around to write the article? –Connor Gurney Jan 19 '17 at 12:55 1 Still no but we do something similar at work: We map our relational data to an Elastic Search index, as I wrote in my comment before, it's simply a matter of getting the data you want to store in the index or graph after a certain action (afterSave() / afterDelete() callback in our case) and then updating the index or graph. Muhammad - January 10, 2018 0 Vivo shows off its in-display fingerprint reader, the first in the. Twitter is just "beginning to use Cassandra at Twitter" (see second source). Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. There are a lot of links on the first two articles that should give you some more insight. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.. –Sasha Chedygov Jun 17 '09 at 19:25 3 freak: Why? The entire concept of voting on this site is for voting to be anonymous. Nancy Messieh January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? . All Rights Reserved. UPDATE 10/20/2014 Murat Demirbas wrote a summary on TAO: Facebook's distributed data store for the social graph (ATC'13) F4: Facebook's warm BLOB storage system (OSDI'14) HTH shareimprove this answer edited Oct 20 '14 at 20:46 answered Jun 17 '09 at 21:38 Adrian J. –maxxon15 Jul 12 '13 at 10:42 show 1 more comment up vote 31 down vote TL;DR: They use a stack architecture with cached graphs for everything above the MySQL bottom of their stack. Please keep your answers to a minimum and be sure to cite any sources used. so the link. A unique key, absolutely. Error 404 Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist 5a02188284
facebook hacks pranksnew smileys for facebook chat 2013 downloadfacebook password finder free download full versionfarmville without facebookhack para facebook downloadbest facebook chat messenger for nokiafacebook music emoticon codeshow to view someone facebook private picturesfacebook friend hacker procomo ganhar likes em fotos no facebook 2014

Mer 10 Jan - 21:07 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 21:07 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    in-dzair Index du Forum » EL MENCHARE » critique du monde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation